Monday, March 23, 2015

THE HALF LIFE OF MOLLY PIERCE by Katrina Leno. New York: HarperCollins,
2014. 234p. ISBN 978-006223117-8 hc. $17.99   Gr. 9-12   YA FIC



Don't miss this fascinating and suspenseful glimpse into the world of multiple personalities.  Molly has lived her life in pieces. “I wake up in my car. I remember what I put on this morning….I just don’t know how I got here.”  When she witnesses a tragic accident, the mystery of her blackouts begins to unwind.  Why did the boy who died know her name?  What does her family know about her memory lapses and why won’t they tell her?  As Molly searches through her memories for clues, she is able to piece together the two halves of her existence, pinpointing the incident that triggered her alter ego to surface and, ultimately, save her life. 
~ Lynette Suckow, Peter White Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment