Tuesday, November 3, 2015


IMAGINE A WORLD by Rob Gonsalves.  New York:  Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2015. 48p. ISBN: 978-1-4814-4973-1
17  hc. $17.99.
   Gr. Pre-3      Easy Picture Book


Wow this book is simply amazing! I loved absolutely everything about it and did not want it to come to an end. Rob Gonsalves is awesome. From the very first page when I read the words I imagined what the picture would be, then looked and my breath was taken away. A picture of leaves transforms into butterflies! This is a must have - must read book. I can not say enough or convey how truly touching and awe inspiring this masterpiece is. The recommended grade level is Pre-3, but personally I think this is a book for all ages young and old! Go back and read it again more slowly to absorb the wonderful feelings words and illustration.. Do your self a favor and pick this book up and enjoy. Mary Koshorek, Librarian Assistant, Spies Public Library, Menominee, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment